We want you to make money. It’s as simple as that. Give us just one hour, and we’ll work with you, one-on-one, to help you achieve that goal in a friendly, fun way.
Presenting: Breaking Even Consults.
What can you do in just an hour? Solve a tech program. Create a new online marketing strategy. Learn to engage your customers on social media. Un-bug your website. Solve small problems before they become big problems.
Here’s some of what we’ve already accomplished in Breaking Even’s One-Hour Consults:
- Created a blogging plan with a client and her marketing person. Reduced time spent blogging from 6-8 hours per week to just 6 hours a month while achieving the same number of posts.
- Showed a client how they could make their PDFs a searchable part of their website content using a mobile-friendly display.
- Found an easy way to leverage customer emails into a weekly, personal check-in that took only 15 minutes a week to write.
- Alerted a client that the website they were about to launch had a major flaw, and resolved the issue with their web developer.
- Trained a real estate team on Facebook Live video best practices.
- Reviewed in detail the benefits of personal versus business branding, clarifying a business’s vision for their online presence.
A One-Hour Consult doesn’t require that you contract with Breaking Even for future work. It simply offers a third party opinion on an issue; presents an opportunity to get unstuck on a tech problem; provides specified training for you and your team. It also serves as a brainstorming session to create online income streams. After you meet with us, you have a point of contact with a friendly, knowledgeable firm in case you run into similar issues again.
A few things we’ll take into consideration while figuring out a plan that works for you/your needs:
- your assets (what you’ve got already going on or could have going on)
- your goals (what you want to happen)
- your budget (what money you have to make it happen)
Not sure an hour is enough time? That’s fine, too. One hour is just a starting point. If a different structure is more productive for you and your business, we are happy to adjust.
To get started, just fill out the form below and we will be in touch soon!