Something interesting is happening at your business, and you need to get the word out.
It could be a new hire, an upcoming event, or a recent partnership — anything that you want to share with the masses.
A press release lets people know what’s happening, but it doesn’t end after it’s sent to the media.
A press release is just the beginning. There’s more promotion on community calendars and social media platforms that must be done in order for your announcement to make an impact. That’s where we come in.
Breaking Even Communications’ Press Release Package service includes:
- Writing and distributing your press release to media outlets
- Creating a Facebook event
- Facebook boosting (so more people see it)
- Creating & sending an invitation to a targeted list (ex: art enthusiasts, fellow real estate brokers) in addition to press contacts
- Social media updates that build excitement
- Email newsletter send to your contacts
- Posting on community calendars
Some folks who have benefited from our Press Release Package:
Barbara Strubbell’s opening art show. BEC issued a press release to the Mount Desert Islander, submitted the event to local calendars, compiled a targeted list to send invitations to, created a Facebook event and promoted the event in the weeks beforehand, and sent information about the event to her email subscribers.
YWCA and Anchorspace’s Partnership. We have written press releases on behalf of the YWCA and Anchorspace partnership. After our most recent release was submitted, WABI TV 5 came to Anchorspace to conduct interviews.
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what others have to say:
“One of the best things about working with Nicole … is her willingness to share and her ability to teach. … We’ve saved money by working with Breaking Even, because, at the end of any project, we are left with tools for the future.”
– Breanna Pinkham-Bebb, Our Town Belfast
“Nicole is a real social media dynamo, understanding the real fundamentals of creating value for clients. With Breaking Even, it’s not just ‘posting stuff.’ It’s about creating excitement, interest, and momentum.”
– Colin Donahue, Root Deeper Marketing
Click here for a full list of our press release related blog posts!